CHAROLAIS SPECIE WITH HONOR.
- Under supervision of the Ministry for
Agriculture and Fishing, from February 18 to 25 2001, at
Paris expo, "Porte de Versailles".
- More than 630 000 professional visitors and
general public is awaited there. Joining together, on a surface of 134 000 m2, more than
1400 exhibitors, it presents all the facets of French agriculture, awaited through 4
- * The Breeding and its Dies:
* Information-Formation-services Vegetable :
* The Agro-alimentary one and Products Fishery :
* Nature and Leisures Green :
- Only French show to gather all the actors of
the sector, the International Show of Agriculture is the appointment of all French
Agriculture gathering the Ministries, professional organizations agricultural,
organizations public, trade associations, institutes of search in agronomy, high-schools
The Breeding charolais and Herd Book, will be
of course very present, about 50 animals will be exposed
in order to promote the French
genetics and trade around the "Charolais Village" (Hall 1) .
the Village you will find with Herd Book Charolais, the Units of Selection
UCEF-UCHAVE and the UCATRC, the Association of the Red Labels, the UFRAGEC (Union of the
Producer groups of Reproducers), the Area Auvergne, the General Council Allier and the
Room of Agriculture Allier.